PABX TELEPHONE SYSTEM
A PBX (private branch exchange) is a telephone system within an enterprise that switches calls between enterprise users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines. The main purpose of a PBX is to save the cost of requiring a line for each user to the telephone company’s central office.
We look at what your branch telephony infrastructure needs, and assess of your growth plans. Whether your business is big or small, we will build a PBX solution that suits your needs.
We design and install PBX system that suits your needs. We supply:
- An onsite PBX solution
- A hosted/outsourced PBX solution
- A PBX and network server on one platform
- A Neotel PBX solution (An all-in-one-device that services your PBX, fax, data router, firewall, modem and a Least Cost Router)
- A PBX solution with international connectivity
- A wireless virtual PBX, IP PBX and VoIP PBX
- Upgrading your existing PBX to add VoIP
- A high-quality pabx headset system