STRUCTURED CABLING SYSTEM
We are offering a full structured Cabling System(SCS) and design on the standard procedure. A Structured Cabling System is a complete system of cabling and associated hardware, which provides a comprehensive telecommunications infrastructure.
The SCS standards
- The cable type standards balanced twisted pair (Cat5e and Cat6e)
- Cable patch config EIA/TIA 568 B -Revisions of EIA/TIA 568 A
- Proper Pipelines, Moldings and Raceways locations
- Considering power lines that causes of signal interference.
- Considering moisture and humidity issues.
- Reliability testing of connecting hardware.
- Multi-port measurement considerations.